Crab hunting is one of the popular adventurous tours of Dubai that allow you to try your hunting skills. The program starts from evening to late night. This not only gives you a thrilling experience, but also helps to catch fresh dinner, check the best deals here.
Dubai is a place of surprises! The city will not only amaze you by its ice skating, skiing and underwater zones, but will also allow you to taste an adventurous outing with crab hunting! Believe it or not but today this hunting has become a popular tourist attraction in Abu Dhabi and UAE. This spot is located a little away from the city at Umm Al Quwain. Generally mini vans are arranged for tourists will to participate in the same. A pick and drop facility is available and total duration is about six hours.
The Crab Hunting is one of the adventurous activities not only in Abu Dhabi but in Dubai as well. This is a customized tour package for family and couple who love adventure sports. The trip starts with a pickup from the hotel at four in the evening with a welcome drink and some light snacks. The group then head towards the spot in an amazing clear bottom boat. The evening is spent in water, hunting crabs, guided by a professional crab hunter. The day ends at the shore with a scrumptious traditional dinner and dishes made with the catch! The tourists are then dropped at the hotel by eleven in the night. Children can also be brought along, but toddlers are to be carried by their parents while in water. It is safe to carry kids. Proper hunting equipment is provided by the agency, but water proof slippers, extra clothes, sunscreen and other essentials need to be brought along by the traveler. Since the activity takes place in low light proper underwater lighting is provided and there is no danger involved.
Cost for Tour : AED 399 Per Adult & AED 299 Per Child
CRAB HUNTING Trip Itinerary
- Hotel pickup scheduled before hand. Generally pickup is half hour before departure with the group.
- Welcome drink and savoury snacks.
- Departure towards the smallest emirate: Umm Al Quwain in a glass bottom boat.
- Preparation and briefing for thehunting activity
- Crab hunting in the mangrove island with a guide and equipment
- Dinner by the shore with the crabs and soft drinks. Hard drinks are not allowed.
- Hotel drop via the same route.
- Swimming costumes or lycra based clothes to be carried by the tourist.
- Waterproof slippers to be worn during the water activities. The same can be rented at the hotel also.
- Kids to be the sole responsibility of parents and needs to be supervised every moment by parents only.
- Pickups are generally arranged from all other emirates, but charges are higher.
- Cancellation and refund policies are strict. Thus checking prior to booking is advisable. Per ticket costs around AED 399.
Tourists across the globe do try to visit this amazing and primate adventure while in Dubai. They have quoted the experience as a memorable one!