Enjoy the Dubai Water Canal Cruise which is 02 hours tours with dinner and sightseeing. Book your ticket online at get the best deals for 2018. A perfect way to spend evening time with your love one and family. The Dubai Canal cruise offers a unique experience in the heart of the city, as it provides a new perspective into the sights, sounds, and flavors of the traditions as well as the modernity of Dubai. TThe cruise, which will take you on a delightful ride under the new waterfall on Sheikh Zayed Road, will also let you have a glimpse of the Ras Al Kathe or Sanctuary, W Hotel, St Regis, and JW Marriott Marquis as well as the iconic Burj Khalifa. Aboard the beautiful glass-enclosed Dhow boats, experience Dubai coming to life before your eyes, as you glide down the Dubai Canal.
Experience Dubai at its most languid on the Dubai Canal cruise, as you sip on an exotic cup of Arabic coffee along with some delicious refreshments. Tuck into the lavish dinner that follows afterward, replete with both local as well as international delicacies, as you feel the gentle rhythm of the water underneath your feet. Away from the din and the bustle of the main city, the Dubai Canal cruise will provide you a unique chance to unwind, as you relax to the tunes of soulful Arabian music while gliding along the six-kilometer-long waterfront.
Dubai Water Canal Cruise Inclusions
- Pick up from a Hotel of your choice
- 2 Hours of cruising along the Dubai waterfront
- Welcome drinks, both hot and cold
- International Buffet Dinner including live stations, Arabic appetizers, grilled meats, fresh salads and delicious Arabic sweets
- Tanoura dance, taped music and other forms of entertainment
- Photos of your experience (at an additional fee)
- Drop off at your Hotel
- Tour duration: 2 hours
- Pick up time: 7.30 pm
- Drop off time: 10.00 pm
- Maintain a smart casual dress code.
You may bring your own camera.
- The cruise may be enjoyed by your loved ones as well as alone.
- You may choose to travel to the cruise on a shared as well as a private ride.
- The pickup before the trip is usually arranged from City Center Hotels. For other hotels, the pickup may require an additional cost.
- You must arrive within your reporting time, or else you may be declared as a no-show. No rescheduling or refund will be provided in such cases.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
Booking and Cancellation Policy:
- Cost per head for an adult: 250 AED
- Cost per head for a child: 200 AED
- Children under 3 years will be considered an infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 8 will be admitted through a child ticket. Children older than that will have to avail an adult ticket.
- Cancellation is allowed for up to 72 hours in advance with the full refund.
- If eligible for a refund, you will receive the amount in full within seven working days.
- Once your tickets are issued system will not allow any cancellations.