We welcome you to join us on a magical evening cruise on board an authentically restored traditional Arabian Dhow boat, in the company of distinguished travelers and accompanied by our unmatched hospitality and the experience of a lifetime. In front of you lie the magnificent views of Dubai river like you have never seen before, iconic sights of Deira and Bur Dubai after the sun has set, and the beautiful city has come to life right in front of your eyes. The slow paced cruise covers almost the whole of the Dubai creek, and enjoy splendid buffet spread with some authentic emirati delicacies, gourmet accompaniments and some Delicious desserts.
Dhow Cruise Creek AED 75.00 – AED 140.00 This is truly a never before seen way of taking in the iconic sights of Dubai, with a certain old world charm in your ambiance. Your experience is enhanced by the plethora of on board performances as part of the evening’s entertainment, including live performances of traditional specialties like the Tanura dance shows.
Dhow Cruise Creek
AED 75.00 – AED 140.00
This is truly a never before seen way of taking in the iconic sights of Dubai, with a certain old world charm in your ambiance. Your experience is enhanced by the plethora of on board performances as part of the evening’s entertainment, including live performances of traditional specialties like the Tanura dance shows.
Inclusions of Dhow Cruise Creek:
Pick up from your Hotel or home (optional)
2 hours of cruising near deira and bur dubai creek area.
Welcome drinks, soft drinks, tea and water
Washroom facilities for both men and women
International buffet dinner with BBQ items (5 Star catering)
Arabian folk dance show and other entertainment activities
Fully air conditioned lower deck and Open air upper deck
Drop off to your Hotel or home (optional)
Complete your Dubai Experience with a Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise!
If you are wondering why to visit Dubai, there are plenty of good reasons!
This city has much to offer. Dubai is the right mix of luxury, adventure, thrill, wonderful sightseeing experiences, great Arabic food, shopping, and a rich cultural experience of the Emiratis.
Nobody wants to miss the sand, sun, and water adventures in Dubai. Did you know, as much as you can enjoy the desert in Dubai, you can spend time to take pleasure in enjoying the water routes too?
If you are particularly fond of sightseeing atop a traditional wooden boat and love cruise experiences, dhow cruise Dubai Creek is a must-try! Was floating on water, sipping on your favorite drink, enjoying a distant well lit coastline, and savoring a lavish buffet always on your holiday to-do list? Then a dhow cruise in Dubai is undoubtedly meant for you. It is among the most peaceful, charming, and unforgettable cruise experiences you can take home from Dubai.
Here is everything that you need to know about dhow cruise Dubai Creek.
What’s special about Dubai Creek dhow cruise?
Dubai Creek has played a major role in supporting the development of Dubai for generations. The channel passes through the heart of the city and is a channel of trade, transport route, fishing zone, and a wonderful sightseeing spot. While traveling through Dubai Creek on a dhow or a water taxi, you can see the spectacular view of the city. Towering landmark buildings on both sides and the glistening lights at night create a dreamlike world. The cool, sultry breeze brushing against the skin while you enjoy good food and entertainment makes it a wonderful experience to explore this channel of saltwater on a traditional wooden boat or dhow. It’s a surreal experience nobody should ever miss when in Dubai.
The Dubai Creek dhow cruise is extremely popular as they offer a fun time even in a small budget. A number of cruise operators offer this mesmerizing experience on the water that comes as a package of common benefits. They ensure you enjoy the feel once you are on the dhow.
There is not a single dull moment on a dhow cruise as they are thoughtfully planned and well organized. Each one welcomes its guests aboard with a welcome drink. They organize unique live shows that include live music, traditional Tanura dance performances, and more. The food served is lavish with traditional Arabic flavors. Dhows are maintained well to attract guests. It is surely the most frequently chosen tourist activities. The two-hour water tour through the heart of Dubai gives you a wonderful chance to absorb the panoramic view and make everlasting memories.
Dubai creek dhow cruise location:
Address: Al Seef Street, Opp. British Embassy، Bur Dubai – Dubai
Some things to note:
- In case you are residing in a different Emirate, a pick-up and drop can be easily arranged for you, although a small surcharge is chargeable. Contact us if you have such a requirement.
- We keep changing our menu for the buffet, and if you need to know that evening’s spread, You may contact our office. In case, if you have any special dietary requirements, then kindly make sure to inform us while you make your booking.
Details of our cancellation policy:
- If your booking is canceled more than 48 hours in advance, we shall not deduct any cancellation charges, and a full refund will be made.
- If you cancel your booking in a window of 24 to 48 hours, a cancellation charge of 50% is applicable.
- If you cancel your booking less than 24 hours before the cruise, no refund shall be made.
- All refunds will be done within a period of 7 working days from date of cancellation.
Safety Measures taken Post-Covid 19
The COVID-19 pandemic has played havoc in our lives and grounded enthusiastic travelers. It has left mental scars terrible fear in our minds. But life must go on! There’s no reason to hold yourself if you are planning to visit Dubai. The city is once again welcoming travelers with open arms. If you are thinking, is it safe to take a Dubai Creek dhow cruise, read through to alleviate your concerns.
Dubai dhow cruises were put out of action temporarily due to pandemic. Recently, they started operating under strict safety guidelines. To be prepared for a pleasant cruise experience, you must keep these things in mind.
- Book a cruise online to avoid long queues and minimize physical contact.
- Wear a mask at all times while enjoying the cruise. The staff on the dhow also strictly follows the procedure of keeping their mouth and nose covered properly during the cruise.
- Sanitize your hands at regular intervals. Though every dhow is equipped with hand sanitizers, remember to carry your own too.
- Practice social distancing as much as possible. Maintain distance from others during boarding, when on the vessel, or while disembarking.
- Remember, there are very limited seats available in each dhow as the permissible seating capacity has been reduced by half to ensure safety.
- Strict check is maintained to ensure sanitation of dhows at regular intervals.
- Upon arrival, you can expect temperature checks and thermal screening
- Before you book your seats, check cancellation policies offered by the operator to avoid any unpleasantness or refund issues.
Without including dhow cruise Dubai Creek in your itinerary, your trip to Dubai is never complete. To enjoy the essence of old Dubai from the water, you must board a water taxi that will keep you entertained for hours. You can always find a creek cruise to fit your budget. It’s undoubtedly a fulfilling and enjoyable experience to carry home!