Visit UAE’s newest place called the Dubai Frame and book your tickets at best price. Check tour itinerary, opening timing, location and other information. Dubai is known across the world for its architectural marvels and larger than life monumental projects. This barren land has been successful in creating all things beautiful by the human hands and has the hub of few of the mastermind’s reflection. It now boasts of note worthy buildings and attracts tourists all over the world to witness its large scale man-made wonders.
One such spectacle is the Dubai Frame which has caught the attention of the entire world ogling at it. It is that structure which cannot be missed and stands at a height of 150 m looking like a picture frame. Caught within its border is Dubai’s modern vista which is perfect in every other respect. After a heavy dispute for the design being stolen the monument finally was inaugurated and made accessible to general public on 01 January, 2018. The total cost shot approximately 230 million AED and is welcomed into one of the world’s most remarkable structure even at such a short lapse of time.
Why Dubai Frame?
This place has become of the hotspots in the Emirates and people flock in numbers to Zabeel Park, Dubai in order to witness this magnificent piece of architecture. Here are the top reasons why a visit is worth it:
- True to its word this amazing piece of architecture looks every bit like a golden picture frame when viewed from a distance and was inspired by the Dubai 2020 Expo design. Perfect for beautiful photography and capturing something extraordinary with Burj Khalifa and older parts of the city in its frame. The metal body has a glimmering golden hue and looks even more captivating in the blazing sun. TA night it is beautifully lit up.
- Two towers each 150 m high and 93 m wide are connected by a 100 sq m bridge with a total of 50 storeys. Not only that a walk through the bridge will take you to a 25 sq m glass panel which offers breathtaking view of the city with a 360 degree view and allow you to moonwalk on the glass floor. These smart glass floor changes from being translucent to being transparent as visitors walk on it. Well that’s something to die for!
- The monument holds a museum which unfolds the story of the metropolitan – its transformation from being a small fishing town to this gigantic modern city. It has it all – past, present and the future in different miniature scenes. The most interesting part is the future of Dubai in 2050 where several models are seen of air taxis, 3D printed building and robot undergoing routine tasks.
- Experience alleviation as you ascend to the top in just 75 seconds in the world famous ThyssenKrupp elevator. The trip to the top and back is equally rewarding as being on the observation deck.
- Appreciate and marvel at the architectural splendor with clean and modern exteriors and spectacular interiors. Take pictures of the panorama and bring back breathtaking views of the entire city within those 15 minutes on the deck.
- Relax and seep in the gorgeous view as you much and sip in the cafeteria of Dubai Frame. Laden with mouth watering snacks it is a good place to sit for a while and absorb the beauty of the place.
Tour Information and Booking Overview
There is a booking counter at the Dubai Frame’s venue itself but due to huge rush there is an endless cue every day. Thus in order to cut wait time short it is best advisable to book through us. Book in just one click and avail our services at attractive pricing. Here is itinerary and offer detail::
- Pick and drop from any of Dubai’s hotels. Vehicle sharing facilities are available and modifications can be made 60 minutes prior to the activity.
- Approximately the tour takes half an hour to finish with a total time of four hours from pick-up to drop.
- The monument is open on all days from 10 am to 7 pm every day. Pick up is generally at 10 am and drop by 2 pm.
- Booking amount is non-refundable and an additional 5% VAT is applicable as hospitality charges as per government rules
- Children below 3 years and senior citizens beyond 60 years are exempt from paying any ticket fees. For adults price of a ticket is 50 Dhs and for children above 3 years it is 20 Dhs. Our charges included the entry fee, transport and services provided which rounds up to (charge).
- Our guides will take you around and give you every possible details of the place as you explore the monument. They will also guide you to the best possible spots for amazing photography.
- Refreshments and food is not included in the package and is not allowed inside the monument
- Hard drinks are not allowed
- It is best advised to wear comfortable flat shoes or sneakers to avoid slipping on the glass floor.
- People with fear of heights, heart diseases and people with very young children are advised to rethink before walking the transparent strip on the horizontal walkway of Dubai Frame which can get very scary for many people.
- Paper tickets are not mandatory for entry
For any queries feel free to call us! Our expert team will get back to in a jiffy!