Enjoy the Afternoon Tea while relaxing at the Burj Al Arab’s Skyview. Grab the best deals on window side that beat even groupon and other offers. One of the most sought after places in the World is Dubai with its multitude facets and an alluring man-made vista. Lined up with few of the globe’s most luxurious hotels, Dubai has become an iconic place for people looking out for larger than life settings.
Burj Al Arab or BAA is one such 7 star hotel which spells luxury in bold letters. Standing 321 m and 280 m offshore and located in an amazing venue amidst the azure blue waters of the gulf in an artificial island of Palm Jumeirah, this hotel attracts thousands of people to experience its grandeur. The sail shaped hotel is not accessible to everyone unlike Burj Khalifa and tickets are not available for entry. But a high tea can take you on-board to experience the most magical hotel beaming with its entire splendor.
Travelers and even residents spend quite a bit to enter into this made temporary abode just to experience its magnificence. The easiest way apart from booking a room to enter BAA is by an advance booking into its amazing restaurants. You can also enjoy the lunch at Burj Al Arab here. Enjoy a scrumptious tea along with being enthralled by its interiors or even better sipping beverages gasping in views of the gulf and other notable structures of Dubai like the World Island and Palm Jumeirah.
Generally there are three varied options for selecting the perfect afternoon tea or high tea experience.
It depends what you would prefer – an extensive view of the gulf which nibbling your snacks or simply having a great time exploring and taking photographs of the hotels atrium. Once you decide on that you are left with three options:
Skytea Skyview Restaurant
True to its name this stylishly decorated restaurant offers a great view of the open sky and the blue ocean and is the most expensive option for afternoon tea in BAA. Equipped with a spacious window seating area this is the perfect place to experience beauty. Decor is tastefully done with subdued hues and lavish designs which speak much of its comfort. Food is amazing and caters to people all across the globe made compact in a 7 course meal.
Options for Afternoon Tea at Burj Al Arab
- Choose from a variety of hot and cold beverages and also get complimentary champagne on arrival.
- There are over 20 types of tea itself.
- Whole food comes in various variations of finger sandwiches, scones, pastries and preserves along with more filling ones like squid ink sandwiches, eggs, sardines and smoked salmons.
- Fruit coolers will surely help in beating the heat with its marvelous concoctions.
Initially getting a window side table was on a first come first serve basis but with growing popularity and demand now the window side seats are pre-booked with an extra amount of 100 AED in addition to the food charge and VAT.
Arabesque Afternoon Tea, Sahn Eddar
This 7 course spread is filling both to the stomach and the soul. The space boasts of opulence and is located on the first floor of the hotel which though does not offer amazing views but is great for people who want to marvel the hotel’s amazing décor and have a good time. There is atrium access and guests can take photographs of the magnificent atrium, pillars and beautiful fountains of the hotel. Menu is more or less the same as the Skyview Restaurant.
High Tea at Sahn Eddar: Compact and pocket friendly this restaurant offers a quick high tea laden with pastries, scones, French sandwiches and various cocktails. One can choose between a glass of champagne or unlimited non-alcoholic beverages. This package also allows access into the atrium.
- Pre-booking well in advance is required for confirmation. Upon confirmation a reservation ID is provided via mail which needs to be produced before the security of the hotel.
- Upon authentication guests are allowed to walk the bridge leading to the hotel’s interiors boasting of golden pillared atrium considered to be one of the tallest in the world.
- Photographs inside and outside the hotel is allowed and one can spend some time in this area gasping in its beauty.
- No outside food is allowed inside which will be immediately confiscated upon checking.
- The restaurant remains closed during the month of Ramadan.
- Hotel pick-up and drop is available from Dubai on single and sharing basis.
- Entry into the hotel atrium and high tea as per restaurant selection.
- English speaking guide to take you around and make you feel comfortable
Generally guests are allowed with prior booking just 30 minutes before the scheduled time for high tea. The booking is valid for only two hours from the time allotted. Approximately an hour is spent in the restaurant and half hour taking photographs of few of the most stunning areas of the hotel atrium. The restaurants are operational from Sunday to Thursday at the following timings:
- Skytea Skyview Restaurant: 13:00, 13:15, 16:00 and 16:15 hours. Aged 21 years and above only are allowed into the restaurant.
- Arabesque Afternoon Tea, Sahn Eddar: 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00 hours. All age groups are welcome here.
- High Tea at Sahn Eddar: 19:00 and 20:00 hours. All age groups are welcome here.
For all Skyview restaurant dress code is semi-formal and for Sahn Eddar it’s casual. Semi-formal includes shirts, full length trousers or jeans and closed shoes for man and short skirts, dresses or dressy slacks, top and shoes except flip flops for women. Casuals include denims, tees, casual shirts, dresses, shorts and sneakers for both men and women. UAE national dress is welcome. Please note that dress code needs to be maintained otherwise entry is restricted.
Plan and decide your high tea with us and leave everything on us to plan. Click here for booking or contact us if you have any further questions.