Enjoy your Burj Al Arab Luch and breakfast at super saving deals with lowest price for 2016. Check out buffer price and menu in detail here. Dubai being one of the most fascinating cities houses few spectacular and extravagant hotels. Chiefly amongst them is Burj Al Arab. This sail shaped hotel stands tall and mighty and ranks third amongst the tallest hotels in the world. Jumeirah beach is the nearest and it is built on an artificial island. A bridge connects the hotel to the mainland and almost 40% of the total height of the hotel remains unoccupied. There is also a helipad located on the roof of the mighty hotel.
Along with the royal rooms, the hotel also houses nine restaurants catering to cuisines across the globe. It is not only a gastronomic treat but also a delightful experience amongst the Arabic style setting and breathtaking views. The restaurants of Burj Al Arab offer traditional Arabic cuisine as well as cuisines from far East and West. The Scape Restaurant and bar offers Californian cuisine along with zesty drinks. Gold on 27 has a rich and luxurious ambience which will enable one to taste the mix of modern architecture along with traditional food. Aliwan is yet another restaurant which offers a royal and traditional setting. Al Mahara is set amongst a gigantic underwater aquarium offering spectacular ambiance for dining under water. Skyview Bar, Sahn Eddar, Junsui, Culninary Flight, Bab Al Yam and Al Multahana offer priceless view of the cityscape and beach of Dubai.
It sometimes become very difficult to choose amongst the nine restaurants and getting a booking becomes very difficult. For those who want to taste the royalty and have a nice relaxing time with family, friends or partners for lunch can now book through our catered services. You can book tables from any of the nine restaurants from the comfort of your home through our booking services. Our trained and professional customer care executive will get back to you shortly and help you choose a restaurant and menu tailored to your needs and occasion.
Our Burj Al Arab Lunch services are inclusive of:
- Pick up from the hotel or residence
- A guide who will cater to your questions or queries
- A personalized menu according to the booking.
- Drop back to the hotel or restaurant. The booking should be atleast for two people in order to avail the pickup and drop facility. Pickup facilities can be availed from any other emirates on extra charge.
- Dress code is very strict and anyone dress inappropriately will not be allowed. Men are to be dressed in formal and women are not allowed to wear jeans and trainers. Closed shoes are only allowed.
- Pickup generally is around mid noon pick up time is confirmed before the lunch trip.
- 100% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled on the same day. 50% if cancelled 3-4 days prior and no cancellation charges if cancelled a week before hand.