With its melting pot culture, the Emirate City of Dubai is home to about 200 nationalities. With so many nationalities, Dubai has certainly become a huge gastronomic destination and this is metamorphoses as the annual Dubai Food Festival each year. Dubai Food Festival 2022 being organized by Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), an agency of Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), will be held across the city from 25th February to 13th of March.
Must Go to Events
The city’s favourite food and music fest will be a bash of international music and feature several celebrity chefs along with some spectacular food and competitions all over the city. Here’s are some events you absolutely cannot miss:
- Etisalat Beach Canteen: Showcasing at the Sunset Beach off Jumeriah Beach Road, Etisalat Beach Canteen, returns in all glory with a plethora of fun activities for families and kids alike. Stealing the show will be celebrity chefs and home-grown restaurant concepts.
- Miele Dubai Restaurant Week: Enjoy a three course gourmet meal for just AED 199, at some of Dubai’s most chic restaurants which will be led by master chefs like Gordon Ramsay, Atul Kocchar, Heinz Beck and several others. This event goes live on 24th February and concludes on 4th
- Dine with the Stars: The event will serve a specially crafted menu which guests can savour alongside renowned celebrity chefs.
- Dubai Long Table: Going live for the first time will be a long table set up along Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard in Downtown Dubai where 1,000 handpicked guests will be invited.
- Masterclass Series: You will also have the opportunity to learn the inside culinary tips from some of the greatest chefs who offer Masterclasses at Dubai’s School of Culinary and Finishing Arts (Scafa).
What Else is in Store?
Simply put, there’s a panorama of food and entertainment waiting for you.
About a 1,000 restaurants across the bustling city will offer Dine and Win options where when you dine for AED 30, you stand a chance to win a studio apartment or a gourmet holiday for two in Dubai with return Business class tickets and 5-star accommodation and several other on the spot prizes.
Arab’s favourite Food TV channel, Fatafeat will sport several family interactive events with demonstration from regional and international chefs along with food sampling sessions and several competitions on the 24th and 25th of February.
You can also enjoy some B-boying competitions as you munch away from food trucks serving elusive international food, while the region’s top competitors go neck to neck for bragging rights and a cash prize on the 2nd and 3rd of March.
From the 23rd to the 25th of February, 25 of the best food traders from four continents will bring to your scrumptious food with a side of masterclasses, competitions livened up by some upbeat music at the Burj Park.
You can also win a three day foodie staycation by entering a draw when you nominate your favorite eatery in the city.
Bookmark You Calendars
Book your tickets now and block your calendars as Dubai braces itself for the most happening event of the year.